Monday, February 13, 2012

Rolo Cookies

What can I say about these, except they are amazing and my favorite cookie. EVER.


Anne Marie's Rolo Cookies

1 Chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
Rolos
2 tablespoons white sugar

Mix cake mix, eggs and oil. For best results, chill dough in the fridge so it will be easier to handle. Place about 1 tsp of dough in hand and flatten. Place 1 Rolo in the center and roll into a ball. Roll in sugar. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 7-10 minutes at 350.

Note: I use the small Pampered Chef scoop and it makes exactly 36 cookies. The dough is pretty thick so I use my bosch to mix it with the dough hook, but you can use your muscles if you are so inclined. And one more note: there are 8 rolos in each package, so you will need 4 1/2 packages for this recipe. What you do with the other 4 rolos is up to you. Or, you could just buy one of those big bags, but then you have to unwrap the little buggars.

No comments:

Post a Comment